Sunday, December 3, 2006

Pizza Bagels, Bees and Tiny Dog


We were eating dinner. Making it, actually, and we were making mini pizza bagels. We burned them really badly. My neighbors (my boss and his wife) were spray painting their garage. They were having my older son do it. They were painting it white I think, from beige, but it was hard to tell if it was that way or the other way around. It was all tore up. Boards were broken and rotting and there were bees buzzing all around, but they were painting it without doing any prep work. Dave thought they were doing a horrible job. I was walking down a field with my family. There were thousands of people there walking all around. I didn’t know why they were there but I was waiting for my brother and my family. I needed Dave to bring me different shoes. I had on sandals and I needed a different pair. I couldn’t wear both pairs at the same time, even though I tried, so I chose the pair that Dave had brought me. I had been wearing this pair I had bought from Wal-Mart and he brought me a pair that I had bought when we first got married. We were all waking down a pathway together. We were then walking into the back door of my house. We were sitting around the dinner table. All of a sudden someone storms into the house and takes a girl out with them. We didn’t even know she was sitting there with us. We hadn’t given her any dinner. It was her grandparents that took her out. I had my baby in my arms and ran after her to apologize. I hadn’t realized she was there and hadn’t been fed. She was just looking at me like, what about me? Why did you forget about me? Then there was this scrawny, skinny, tiny ugly dog who had a bladder problem. I didn’t know it had a bladder problem. It was the kind where as soon as the dog needed to go out, you better get there in 2 seconds or else the dog wouldn’t make it. The dog had to go and I got to the door and was having trouble getting it open. The dog started peeing right there and when I got the door open peed right outside the door. It was the skinniest, scrawniest dog I had ever seen.

As always there's WAY more detail, but ....


1 comment:

molly said...

good picture choices...i keep forgetting to show you how to get them to show up larger, and i keep forgetting to ask you how to get a picture on my profile