Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tumor and Acceptance

I had a deadly tumor. It was making me bleed profusely - very flowy blood. I knew I would die soon. I called my brother. There was a really steep roller coaster, even more steep than the Millenium, with two small hills on it. I had to choose between seeing my brother and riding the coaster - or I wanted him to ride it with me, I can't remember which now.

Switch to a house. There were two people from my childhood there. They had gone behind my back and started dating. I wasn't upset about it. I had let it go and just wanted it behind me.

Switch to sitting in my car outside of a house. I was calling Gus, a car guy that someone had given me his number. I needed help with my car. We started talking about the cancer and he empathized with me. He hugged me. He was helping me get a money situation cleared up.



As always, there is so much more detail. I don't even know if I'm remembering this one correctly - it doesn't feel quite right to me.

Can we say "issues" here? What is so dire in my thoughts right now to cause this dream. Maybe it's a lack of control, which I am feeling right now. It could be my Dad's cancer which has me thinking about death. Gus is going to make it all better? Now, if I can just find Gus.

2 comments:

molly said...

thanks for sharing... if you ever want to talk more on it, im here...

molly said...

by the way, at the bottom of my page, i have a pet cyberturtle named gus if you want to try talking things out with him...