Monday, December 4, 2006

PS to going to bed early

So the other day I posted about how I went to bed early and was still tired the next day...well, this is what I think happened. Early to mid-October I got a flu shot. 4 days later my back started hurting. The pain kept moving all around. I figure I got a mild case of the flu. It persisted for a while but my back is starting to feel better. Of course, Little One has an ear infection right now and I'm definitely fighting something off (successfully, I think). I just need to take it easy for the next couple days or it will come out full blast, I can just tell. But, I'm going to use positive thinking - I will not get sick and it won't get any worse. Get some sleep - and I'll feel better. Little One - Please keep sleeping through the night and Munchkin - you do the same - stop letting your overactive imagination wake you up and scare you. Mommy and Daddy are just in the next room. Well, at least Mommy can hear you in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

molly said...

see, thats why i always refuse the flue shot even though they tell me i am in the risk category cause of the ms and working in a hospital... it would be different if i had little ones, but every one i know who gets the shot gets sick, and i hope to stay entirely healthy

molly said...

you know, i was thinking about how oyu said you were only going to write the actual dreams on here, but i think it would also be interesting if you talked about your past experiences with keeping dream journals, and the astral projecting...one thing that keeps me coming back to blogs is that they give you insight into new things through others experiences, and i have already learned alot from you around this aresa, and think others could benefit...

and i know the time it takes to write can be problematic, but someday, if you are ever boreed at work, i think it would bring alot to the online community