Monday, December 11, 2006

Dreams, but what were they?


I dreamt both nights this weekend. They were vivid dreams, very involved. But what were they? I know they were technologically based, whether in a factory where things happened over and over or at a keyboard or something of that nature. I remembered the dreams when I woke up but didn't make any notes or anything so promptly forgot them. I need to start keeping a live journal to jog my memory here. I seem to dream best right now between when Little One wakes in the morning and then goes back out. That one hour of sleep is so on the surface that that is why I dream the best then.
I have to know what time it is when I get up in the morning. I have to have a clock. And, if I don't wake up at least a few minutes before my alarm to give my self those few "extra" minutes, my night feels off. I think it has something to do with remembering my dreams. They say that REM is really sleep-wakefulness because it is your deepest sleep but your brain waves are the closest to looking like an awake brain. I'll talk more on this later, because I'm still thrown off from my very chaotic weekend, but wanted to put it out there.

1 comment:

molly said...

good, interesting post. looking forward to more on rem