Sunday, November 26, 2006

Leaping Tall Buildings

My dream last night:

I'm working, but it's not really my work. I'm driving around trying to find a house. They all look different, but they all look the same too - different colors. I keep thinking I see the house I need but then it's the wrong one.

I'm driving to the freeway and see two of my bosses (my real life bosses) behind me. I wave to them and they wave back. It's a freeway entrance that's monitored, like in LA. Only 3 cars can go at a time. I am the last of three so my bosses are left behind. I get on the freeway going 99 miles an hour.

All of a sudden I'm not in my car anymore. I'm jumping from one tall building to another, making it without any problem. Kind of like in Trinity in the Matrix, in one of the beginning scenes, but not futuristic or anything. All of a sudden I get to a weird building and realize I won't make it so I fall.

And then I wake up.

2 comments:

molly said...

hmmm, id be interested in hearing your assessment when you have one

HitThaFloor said...

We could take the literal stance - I'm swamped and feel like superman, I can do anything and am invincible. Or we can take it the other way - I am overwhelmed and feel like I am falling short. There are even more ways, I think, to take it. That's the great thing about dreams - so many choices of interpretation.

My guess right now? I feel like I am falling short.