Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rocky Horror Picture Show

I went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I wasn't dressed punk or goth, just like me, and I remembered all the words. The actors at the movie theater weren't wearing cotumes - they were just sitting in chairs and singing along. It was hard to tell who was who, it was hard to watch the movie and the actors at the same time, and it was hard to see my friends who were there. Next thing I knew, I was walking with my step-mom past a baseball game. There were all these teams in the bleachers, and each were wearing distinctive colors. I thought it would be fun to cheer for one of the teams, even if I didn't know who they were. I cheered for the blue team and the coach got really, really mad at me. Something bad had happened after that but I don't remember what it is.

No comments: