Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Israel


I was in Israel with a group trip. My kids were with me. We first stopped at a house where we were to become accustomed to the time change. We were all up and dancing, singing, eating. It was a ton of fun. I walked through the house looking for a restroom. While in there two men, soldiers, came in, talking to each other. They didn't know I was there. It turned out that I knew one of them from summer camp. (Note: The person in my dream wasn't someone I knew from summer camp, although I have met a lot of Israelis there.) I ran over to him and gave him a great big hug. He remembered my name and made fun of me for not remembering his. We were on a tour bus that had open windows and large flapping canvases and we stopped by a small stand to purchase trinkets. We were attacked by someone in the jungle (Israel - jungle - I know, I know). Then I couldn't tell if the soldier I knew was a good guy or a bad guy, though I'm thinking he was good.
The next stop on our tour was to a beach. It was dark and there wasn't a lot of sand. All of the sand there were in these large dunes and the waves were crashing, crashing very fast.

No comments: