Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cutting My Hair

So I've been thinking a lot about cutting my hair. I really want to. I thA ink I'm going to talk to my salon about doing a before/after session to see if I can get it cut for free - and donate the hair to Locks of Love - I hope it's long enough. But I'm in San Diego and I've been talking to my friend about cutting my hair. So last night I dreamt - I was at an event and one part of the event was all these stylists cutting hair and donating the money to a specific cause. (Don't ask me what the cause was.) A friend had just gotten his hair cut and it looked really good so I decided to do it, even though it was expensive. I stood in line and the girl I didn't know if I was supposed to go to Girl A or Girl B to go to and the one I went to said she only had one hour because she had to leave but she was spending the entire time talking to her mom about her mom's problem - the reason she had to leave early and then my friend that just got the good hair cut walked up and said that I couldn't see that girl and took me to someone else. That's when I woke up.

No comments: