Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trying to Get Away


I had remembered the first part of my dream when I woke up - I've actually been dreaming all week but haven't blogged. I've been so tired lately that my brain isn't functioning to full capacity. My brothers were in town this weekend and I've been up early and up late and going all day long in the middle - not to mention all the stress that family brings (not my brothers - but my mother). Anyway, I don't remember the first part, even though I did until just about an hour ago. So here's the part I remember.
I was walking down a path. It was narrow. There was a large woman working in her field and she had two dogs on leashes, but the leashes came out onto the path. I had stopped to talk to her, thinking I'd be friendly, but it turns out she didn't want me so close to her property. I had asked her why her dog's leashes were so long as this was such a narrow path there was no way around the vicious dogs, but she just pointed to a larger path a bit away and said I should have been walking there instead - I hadn't even seen that path before.
Then the lady turned into a chiropractor. She had an odd bedside manner. She was still unpleasant. I was trying to get away from a guy and I was in a mall but I knew how to get away. There was a fountain and the fountain let out an opening down the way. I knew that people went scuba diving there, like cave diving, but I didn't have any dive equipment with me. I held my breath and stuck my head under but all I could see was a small hole of light and no way out. I knew there was a way but I was going into the unknown and didn't know how long I'd have to hold my breath for.
Actually, the part I thought I forgot was the lady on the path. I guess my brain is still somewhat with me.

No comments: