Saturday, September 20, 2008

My boys - So Independent

G and L were going to Geauga Lake, but back when it was still Geauga Lake and not Geauga Lake owned by Cedar Point or Geauga Lake the water park only. I was sending them on their own and G was going to watch Little One. I was making sure they were wearing tennis shoes because their Crocs would come off the roller coasters.

Switch to my backyard. Some teenage boys were cleaning up our backyard. They were getting the big branch out but Dave had already taken all the branches, cut them to uniform size and stacked them neatly all along the side of our garage.

Note: I wish that had really happened when I had woken up this morning. But Dave did get the majority of it cleaned up while I was at temple and I finished when we got back.

No comments: