Sunday, September 7, 2008

A House and Some Chocolate

I was at a friend's new house. It was a very big, rich-style house, but the bedrooms were extremely odd. The house was extremely long and there was a very small room off the middle of the living room that was about the size of my childhood bedroom and it was painted a shade of maroon and a shade of tan, which was a very strange combination. The master bedroom was about 10 feet from the garage door and completely on the opposite end of the house as everything else - kitchen, bathroom, etc.

Then I walked outside and there was a little pattiserie. They were about to close but I was hungry so I found a tort, which I usually hate, but it was so moist and delicious. Next thing I know all these fraternity guys are inside the shop having a food fight and literally there was nothing left in the bakery that was untouched.

No comments: