Thursday, September 11, 2008


I was with my brother and we were judging a singing competition, but all the singers were awful - they were off key and singing in foreign languages. We realized that we were not supposed to be judging the singing but we were judging the song itself because these people wrote the songs but it was impossible to judge since we didn't understand the lyrics and couldn't follow a melody.
Then the scene switches to a movie-like scene. I'm working at a cafeteria or some place that has a kitchen. I took a person and chopped him up, and then I was found out. I had a bottle of pills and I took all the pills to kill myself but I heard someone say that if I took too many I would just throw them up. The movie switches from the end back to the beginning. There's a boy who likes my twisted, demented me and I couldn't figure out why. I'm back in the kitchen and I chop someone up. Then I take G and chop him up. He's in two pieces and I'm trying to hide him under the meat but even though he's in two pieces he's still able to scream. People are around me but they don't realize what I'm doing. I want to take the pills again.
(Note: I woke up and the first thing I did was apologize to G that I chopped him up and tried to eat him for an appetizer. He thought it was funny.)

No comments: