Monday, July 14, 2008

My New Job No. 2


I had a second job. I was selling custom-printed media - envelopes, mailers, etc. I was going to a mall and doing cold-calls. (Note: I hate it when they come to my place of business so this is kinda ironic.) I went to one store and then to a second. I was wearing a blue shirt and thought I looked good until I looked in a mirror and realized that the shirt was see-through and you could definitely see my white bra. I was in a club of some kind and it hit me all the custom flyers I could make for them to increase their business. They could have specialty-themed nights and really get a lot of people into their club. I knew one of the guys working there from high school. I kept having to sell the items over and over. I had a sheet of people I already did business with and copies of their cards to show.

No comments: