Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My New Boyfriend/Job

My neighbor (not my real neighbor, though his profession is right) professed that he liked me. He wanted to be my boyfriend. I agreed, but I kept asking him why he used to hate me and now he wanted to be my boyfriend. He was nervous and shy and didn't want to tell me. I told him I would be his boyfriend but that I had to go to the prom with another boy I had already asked, and he had to just deal with it. He was crying a bit and sad that I was still going with this other guy, but I said that a promise is a promise. I also kept telling him that he needs to talk to me. It was very sweet, really. We both worked at the police station. It was a new job for me. I had to buzz people in and as I was writing checks I kept forgetting to write paychecks.

No comments: