Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Family Business


This dream was from Tuesday night so I've lost some of the details:
I went to work for my family - my Dad's side of the family. My Aunt and Uncle were there along with two of my cousins and my one cousin's wife. We worked out of their house and everything was white. I had to fill out subpoenas and I should have known what to do, but they just kept yelling at me. They kept saying I was doing it wrong, but wasn't given the chance.
Last night I was tossing and turning all night thinking of my new boss's health information and all the ways I messed up his files. It just kept me up all night long and I was picturing bills and Explanations of Benefits all night long.
Note: Both of these probably have to do with my new responsibility of a side job I am doing for someone and the stress of starting something new, as opposed to knowing everything I need to since I've been at my present job for 5 years. I hate that newness feeling. I know once I get in the groove it will all be ok, but I hate this newness feeling.....

No comments: