Sunday, July 27, 2008

An Adventure

I was in a car with my sister-in-law Sarah. She was on the phone. We were on the freeway and a big truck cut us off and pinned us between himself and the median. We went spinning out of control, but she wasn't phased at all and we ended up just continuing to drive.

I was on the phone with Noel and was walking on a narrow path with G. We were in a desert region. All of a sudden, G was up ahead a bit standing on sand and his feet were sinking. It was quicksand. "Get out quick, back up" I had to fly through the air to pull him out and we almost lost his shoes, but we had found them. As I was looking for my shoes, G started wallking toward the wal-mart that had a waterpark and rollercoaster. The same rollercoaster / waterpark was in an older dream of mine, but this one was on the wrong side of the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When WalMart is in your dreams, it's time to see a mental health professional.