Friday, July 25, 2008

I won a car


There was a gentlemen who befriended me, or I started to work with him and I thought it kind of odd but didn't really worry about it. Then, two days later, I went to a seminar. I was sitting in the back row. After a few speakers this man stood up and he pointed right at me in the back row. I stood up and said "I knew it," like there was something up, but it turned out I won a car - a Honda Odyssey - and 2 years worth of gas (which was a few hundred thousand dollars). I should have known it was a dream when the car came in a box and I had to blow it up. Someone tried to get me to buy something, but I said I had to use the money to pay down some debt first. Also, I couldn't drive a few hundred miles for a vacation because that would use up most of my 2 years of free gas in one shot.
Then - Little One woke up at 4 and cried and cried, so my dream changed....
I was watching a reality show like Project Runway and was watching all these crazy outfits made. My babysitter was there and she kept moving a baby pool from one corner of the yard to another, following the shade. I couldn't understand how she did it without ripping the bottom of the pool, but it worked. Of course, it worked better if you took the kids out first. Then, back to the fashion show, we were all sitting around a table and everyone started levitating as part of the trick. One crazy costume looked like an upside down cake but made out of some red metal material. The host didn't believe everyone could levitate so he started running around the table like a maniac screaming "it's impossible." Of course, he was a short, dwarf-sized naked man who was so hairy it was gross.

No comments: