Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Threes

Let's see what I can remember since I didn't write it down.

The part that stands out is that I had three things to do all on the same date and I couldn't reconcile how to get them all done. I don't remember what the first one was, the second one involved a trip that I had one that was out of the country and Dave and I didn't have our passports with us. The third one was another type of trip, along the same lines, but didn't require a passport.

We were looking for our hotel room and we kept wandering up and down a hallway looking for room 100. We probably passed it a bunch of times, but we just couldn't see the number. We went into the room, which had lauveleer (spelling??) doors. They have the slats and you pull them open and they slide towards the outside. There was already someone in our room. Someone sat in front of a computer screen. It was spring. I was worried about how I was going to be able to do all three things.

No comments: