Friday, June 15, 2007

Ferris Wheels


I was in a room. There was a ride in it, like from Geauga Lake. It had four hanging parts and flew around in a circle - kind of like the ride that has swinging chairs that you sit in and it twirls you around in a circle. The ride was meant for prisoners, but it was still being tested. You sat in the seat and then had to get locked in and you had to put your mouth on this one part to keep your head still. It swung out really, really far and it felt like you were going to hit the person in front of you.
Then I was in my room and I was showing someone the small ferris wheel I had been building. I took it out of my closet and you plugged it into your light. It was a pretty big contraption, but still small enough to fit in a small, motel-sized bedroom. It reminds me of the Chuck E. Cheese ride that is a clock and the child sits in a seat and it goes around and around (very slowly). I was still in the beginning phases of testing my ride as well.

No comments: