Tuesday, June 5, 2007

1/22/92 and 1/23/92

Well, I was cleaning for Little One's first birthday party (can you imagine - me cleaning!!! ha ha) and I found my old dream journal. I've been glancing through it and it's amazing how awful I am at names. I'm much better with faces, even though I can't always place where I met someone. Sunday, for example, Dave, the kids and I went on an impromptu walk. There's a shiva happening on my street and as I'm almost home I see someone I recognize, who also recognized me. We went through the list of Jewish hangouts, but it was actually band from ages and ages ago. I can't go many places without recognizing someone.

Anyway, as I'm glancing through the journal, I happen upon this entry:

"1/22 & 1/23/92

Long intricate dreams I couldn't remember."

Some things just don't change.

No comments: