Friday, June 22, 2007

Old Boyfriend and a Marching Band


First 1/2 of the dream:
I was visiting with an old boyfriend of mine. He had a new girlfriend but we were hanging out. Dave knew we were hanging out - nothing behind his back. We were having a good time and I was pretty upset with Dave. This old boyfriend and I were very close to kissing, but we didn't. I had stopped it. But he was worried about me. We were driving around, just hanging out. Dave came over to the apartment and he was fuming mad because he couldn't get in touch with me even though he knew what I was doing.
Second 1/2 of the dream:
I was in N.J. watching my brother's marching band. We were out on a field. The band was awesome. They each wore whatever uniform they had worn in high school (one even wore a drill team uniform) and they played from memory. They were standing while they were playing. After the first song ended, they changed formation and turned to face a train that passed every time they played. They played specifically for the train. Then one guy, who had a crush on the girl who got off, starting walking toward her and played a solo. They were very comedic and very precise. They were the best band I had ever heard.
Then I was watching a baby and there were people gathered around me. I had gone into a bathroom and put my money on the coatrack. I was worried someone was going to take it, but I still put it there anyway.

No comments: