Friday, March 27, 2009

Training and a Bus Ride


I should have blogged this morning because now I've forgotten a lot of it, but here it goes:


I was part of a group - fraternity or a campus group of some sort. We were the underdogs - just like in all of the movies. We were supposed to go to the olympics of some sort. I remember that we were in a room and we kept practicing rhythmic gymnastics. I was wondering why we weren't doing the regular gymnastics. We were using the ribbon for most of it but were incorporating some other elements as well. I kept saying that I was older and wasn't as flexible anymore so it wasn't going to work. We also had a lot of problems with our funding.


Next thing changed to me riding a bus with G. It was a city bus and we had to pick up Little One. I had no phone or purse with me but we had to get to the airport or some other place with a time deadline. I asked the driver to stop since she was passing up the street I was going to and her next stop was miles away. At first she wouldn't but then, a few streets later, she decided to stop for me. I wasn't even sure Little One was there because I had no phone or way to contact anyone.

No comments: