Sunday, March 1, 2009

I was at a bridal shower. It was on the front lawn of someone's house. I was taking pictures. I had to keep walking in and out of the house and there was a small table with someone's information on it - it looked like Q's but I think it was Paul's. They did the hair and makeup. The hair of the bride to be was 2 stories tall. There were 3 wigs in all and they were all connected. There were ribbons weaving in and out of it and the hair was woven in and out. She could walk out of one wig and then just step into another. There was something significant about the house - either location or design or the people there, but it eludes me now.

Then the dream switches. I was in line at a McDonald's but they were taking orders like at Wendy's. There were a lot of people in line. There was an Israeli scout. We started talking and then we were on a trip together. It was kind of like a scavenger hunt but it was also a school. I couldn't get my phone to work. I kept getting clues but then I lost them and I couldn't figure out how to turn in my homework. We were in Venice at one point and then driving around San Francisco except that it looked like the part of San Diego that has that really good pattiserie. All the storefronts were completely vacant, there was not one store open.

No comments: