Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mish Mosh

I won an emmy award. I was the last one to win and I was waiting my turn to stand up in front of the press. Most of the press was gone by this time. I stood up and thanked them. They asked me what I wanted to do next. It turns out I won the emmy for a commercial. I didn't know what I wanted to do next. This one reporter kept asking me a question but I couldn't understand her. I kept asking her to repeat herself and thought it would be rude to go on to a different reporter. There were so many lights it was like being on stage where you know people are out there but you can't really see them. To do anything more would mean I'd have to move and I didn't want to move. I was wearing my coat over my dress the whole time and didn't even realize it.

Then I was in a store and watching a family - third person - who was getting ready for an engagement party. They were going to fake kidnap the bride and groom and they were getting all their supplies from a hardware store. They were just standing by the checkout counter, talking and laughing the whole time.

Then I was in charge of the haunted house - Bloodview - again. I had all these supplies I had to buy and had forgotten about and the room was about 1/3 the size of what it is now. I had nowhere to store costumes or makeup or anything. Our first night was a good night. In my dream I painted my face up like a bird and dipped my hair in the makeup to color it. It was a great look.

Then I was going out on a boat or ride with some friends to go find a restaurant but the dream gets hazy around this time.

No comments: