Monday, March 23, 2009

And the Winner is.....


I was sitting at a bar and I received a letter. G had won a contest. He won a trip for 2 to New York. There were vouchers for flight and hotel. I got worried, though, because he had also won another trip for 4 and we were going to be taking that and I didn't want them to overlap. I kept looking at the letter and it was a plastic card that said $250 and there was a picture of an airplane. I was worried the flight would be more then that but was told not to worry. I kept trying to read the fine print.


Then, G and I were walking in a countryside setting. It felt like we were back in the "old west". There were people shooting at targets, but there was no rhyme or reason to where the targets were set up. I couldn't understand how no one was shot, but they weren't. We were walking up the side of a very tall mountain. There were train tracks everywhere that they used like stepping stones. It was a mish mosh scene, out of place and out of time. I was talking to the head of the group and I know a lot had happened at this place but I can't remember all of what it was. Some of it had a negative feeling but the dream, overall, had a positive feeling.

No comments: