Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Memory Lane




I was in a play. I was buying "boss's day" cards and the one card I found was very funny and I thought PMG would like it a lot - for its sarcastic wit. Two people, a guy and a girl, each had to return cards as well and were also there. I had bought the wrong card at first and returned it. Then I bought another card and realized I wanted to get the third card instead, but instead of returning it, I just wanted to pay the difference between them. My high school friend, Paul C. was there. He had "quick changes" to do and wore about 10 different outfits. I vividly remember him walking down a hallway with his football player physique and all those clothes on him.




I was on vacation and we were at my mom's. I got something oily on my outfit (it was a white short jumpsuit set) and couldn't wear it because the oil got over the right side of my chest. All my other clothes were dirty too. I had forgotten to do laundry the night before. I asked my mom if I could borrow something and we were looking in drawer after drawer but couldn't find any summer clothes at all. One drawer was small and had a mustard yellow robe in it.




Then I was walking out of a store and saw a friend of mine from LA, Conrad H. (pictured above). He was with his brother but it wasn't his brother, it was a friend and they found it funny that I thought it was his brother, who also happened to be there. We went to a restaurant to catch up with each other.

No comments: