Monday, February 9, 2009


I was in a dentist office and no one would see me. I was waiting but everyone was just talking. I couldn't find my chart so I went to the front office, which was a different company then the back, and they told me to go find the person in charge of my insurance and we'd go find the chart together. We went to a back room and there were stuffed animals that had never been given as gifts that had tags on them. I just kept looking at these gifts and didn't know whey they hadn't been handed out. I couldn't find my chart and I was becoming furious. I don't remember what happened next but my friend's brother, D.A., had a crush on me.
Note: I think I had this dream because I had a follow up to my eye surgery today. My doctor is leaving and I'm worried about the next doctor I'll have.

No comments: