Tuesday, February 10, 2009

City of Ember

Last night, my husband and I watched City of Ember. We rarely agree on what movie to watch so it was a treat that we both wanted to see this. We had tried getting our older son to watch it over the weekend for our weekly "movie night" but he just wasn't going for it. It turns out that that was a wise decision. It was really above a child's intellect. Parts of it were just plain confusing, other parts were predictable. Overall it was a nice movie and worth the price - $0 thanks to http://www.redbox.com. I woke up this morning and had dreamt through the movie all night and changed it and owned parts of it. My husband, also strangely enough, also dreamt of the movie. Odd, very odd.

In my version: I was the leading girl and then there was a leading boy. He played in a rock band or was famous or something. He took a liking to me and we were playing pool. We were out past curfew and had to hide continuously throughout the dream.

No comments: