Sunday, February 22, 2009

Near death and a bicycle

I was lying still, unable to move. My leg was crushed by something and my ankle was broke in millions of pieces. I was in a room with about 3-4 people. I called Dave but in the middle I stood up, coughing blood and collapsed - paralyzed. I was near death and all I could think about was that I wanted to get something tattood on me. I decided I needed my boys and I was searching and searching for pictures of them (Note: This is probably from last night that I felt the need to search through pictures) but I couldn't find the ones that I was looking for. In their respective pictures, they were both 18 months old. I decided to get their initials tattood on my back shoulder blades. No one could understand why I wanted them tattood.

Then I was at the olympics watching the bicycle racing. I was talking to one of the racers and she said that I'd be able to race too, that it wasn't that hard. They had made it to the semi-finals. I watched their race. Out first came two racers who were there solely to stop the team from racing, trying their hardest. Oh, one team only raced at a time - it was a timed race. Then the team came out. They biked very close together, at times almost looking like they were all on one bicycle - except that the person in front would keep moving to be the person in back and so on it went so that not one person would have to bear the burden of being the lead biker.

No comments: