Thursday, November 22, 2007

Pres B


Note: I don't want people doing a search for him to find my site necessarily, so I'm just calling him Pres B. Also, I would have remembered more about this dream but my Map Dot Fingerprint Dystrophy is completely acting up and it's taken over my emotions and thoughts this morning. Plus, It's still hard to see this morning.
I photocopied a paper that I had signed for him. I wasn't supposed to have. He was coming to speak to a group in a small auditorium and I completely evaded secret service to do so. They were chasing me and trying to find me but I kept eluding them. I redid the paper and fixed the mistake I made on it.
Then I was driving down a lane. It was a very country type of road. This part of the dream is eluding me right now. I was meeting a group of people.
Then I was at a circus. There was a very large crowd. We never actually made it inside the circus. There was an argument about this circus versus the other circus. We were not at the normal one that comes to Cleveland, but some little side circus that's $2, 3 or 4 thousand a ticket. I kept asking the name of the circus and I ket getting an answer. I couldn't figure out why it was so expensive.
Hmmm....crowds, eluding authority. I wonder what these mean?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are seeking freedom, you want some time for your self ?

HitThaFloor said...

Could be, could be.