Sunday, November 4, 2007

Marching Band


I was in a car and there was another car that was behind us. We got out to watch a marching band. I remember that it was weird because they marched right up to a wall so that the people in the front row were about 12" away from the wall, but they were still looking straight ahead. Then I was chasing the people in the convertible. Then we were in a building that had a very small room and we were all sitting on a couch.
Note: This was a very involved dream and I remembered it really well when I woke up, but most of the dream eludes me right now. The only reason I remembered the marching band was because Dave said that I was talking in my sleep and it sounded like I was being chased so he woke me up a little to calm me down. Of course, I don't remember talking in my sleep.

3 comments:

molly said...

hmmm, you know, it seems like youve been dreaming alot of kind of being blocked, slowed down, whether badly fitting shoes, broken cameras or like here, standing right in front of a wall....

HitThaFloor said...

Well, it wasn't me in front of the wall. I was watching someone else (although I did, for a moment, see the dream from her vantage point). I do feel blocked. Just last night I was thinking that I was in a "rut" and "uncreative" and needed a change. I guess these dreams are not so subtle.

molly said...

well, if youre in the mood to stretch your creative boundaries, i might have some resources for you....i even took an entire course on creativity.....i learned alot of exercises and tips for encouraging the creative self