Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Brother

Another miscommunication dream.

I was going about my normal weekend. G, Little One and I were at the mall and we entered a contest of Simon Says. First we were on the white team first and then for the second go-around, they thought we wanted to be on the white team, but we wanted to be on the black team. All of a sudden Karyn comes running up to me. She had been looking all over for us.

We kept going about our business until I saw Dennis. (Karyn had disappeared before my brother showed up.) They were in town that weekend and not the weekend after, which is when I expected them. They were in town for my Dad's concert, but they were only having rehearsal. There was a small party going on. Dennis didn't believe me that it was just a rehearsal, but when we walked in, they weren't in concert clothing and a ton of people were watching there. The conductor shooed everyone away but kept my brother and me around. He asked Dennis if he wanted to sit in and he sat down next to Dad. Then Karyn showed up with my nephew and my nephew was wearing a lamb halloween costume. He asked me if I wanted t sit in too, but all I had was a standup bass. The conduct asked another musician if he wanted to play it and I extended the thing at the bottom that holds it up, but this guy sat down with it, which I thought was really weird.

Dennis and Karyn hadn't seen Little One through this, but they apologized because they had to get home. As soon as they left for home, Little One woke me up crying this a.m. I don't think he wanted to see them leave.

Thanks Dad for watching over me in my dream, but what does it mean?

No comments: