Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yebay and Snakes


There was an auction going on but instead of selling an item, like on Ebay, on the computer, people brought their items to this one person's house hoping that there's would be the winner. It made much more sense in my dream last night. The house I went to was filled with odd artifacts and artwork. I don't remember what I was trying to sell. I kept going into stranger's homes and most of them were like warehouses. I was walking someone home to their warehouse and saw something in the road, or maybe in someone's trunk. I touched it and all of a sudden a snake started growing out of my foot. It was scary. It kept hissing at people. I tried getting it to go down. Sometimes it would and sometimes it would grow incredibly long. It was skinny and it was coming out of my middle toe.

2 comments:

molly said...

how intersting!

very phallic....i wonder if this is connected at all with what G is going therough....id be interestec in knowing what any of your theroies are....

gone for the wekend at jakcie's, but ill be in touch sunday or monday

have a great weekend
m

HitThaFloor said...

I wasn't thinking of the phallicity of it at all, though I can see that now. I think the artwork was a main focus of the beginning and that probably stems from getting in touch with an ex-boyfriend recently and seeing his amazing artwork at Flickr, and the Yebay (taken from the Mac commercial) and, probably the snake, is a money thing. The dream dictionaries don't have snakes growing out of your foot dreams, but most of them entail struggle of some kind. Hmmmmm....

Have a good time in Chardon