Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Eyelashes and Beds


So ever since I had Little One, I think my eyelashes have been shorter. When I was a little girl and someone came up to me, they inevitably said "My, what long lashes you have," or something to that effect. I never knew what to say. It's a part of my body that I had nothing to do with. It wasn't a talent. It was like talking about my skin color. Now that I'm older I know exactly what to say. "Why thank you." I love my eyelashes. I don't want them to be shorter. Also since Little One's been born, my eyes have been severely dry. It's painful when I wake up in the morning. It's like having sandpaper in my eye and it's highly unpleasant, to say the least.
So last night, I dreamed:
All I had to do was put a little mascara on and my eyelashes were back to the way that I remember them before I had Little One.
Very simple dream.
I also dreamed about beds for some reason, but I can't remember in what context.

No comments: