Sunday, May 20, 2007

Last night's dream - Auditions and Buses


I was running auditions for some event that I was in charge of. There were thousands of people that came to audition. My own kids (a teenage daughter and a teenage son) were auditioning as well. One boy had pushed my daughter in the chest and when I kicked him ot I was being accused of bias. The audition process went very slowly. When I got to the second round I was very inclusive and didn't really want to get rid of anybody. The thing they were auditioning for was for that day, but the audition process was extremely lengthy. I think I just saw the same group over and over again.

Then I was on a bus and I wasn't sure what was going on. My co-worker called me because she had to go out to Brecksville and was lost and her car broke down and my bosses wouldn't pay for a cab to get her back to the office even though it was work related. The bus driver kept changing and I couldn't figure out how to get her back home. I was on a desktop computer, yet I was still on the bus. The bus driver was letting another bus around us and I was sitting all the way in the back. As the other bus was coming around it scared the bejezus out of me. Then we were sitting in a cul-de-sac and the bus started again. It had been waiting for its route to start. As we started going, outside the bus I saw some workers. There was a train track and some trees. At first I thought they were putting asphalt into the train tracks but they were mulching the trees. There was at least 4 feet of mulch around each trees.

No comments: