Monday, November 10, 2008

I want to sleep

Saturday night I dreamed that I died. It was natural. I was surrounded by a lot of people and was in a classroom setting. Everyone who went there was going to die (well, of course, because in the end - doesn't everyone). I woke up as I was breathing my last breaths and was thinking, how does it feel to be dead. I didn't move a muscle, I was heavy, but my heart was still beating and I knew I wasn't dead.

Last night I had a chaotic dream. It kept me up all night and it was mostly random. A lot of voting was taking place. Different kinds of contests. Then I found myself a guest in a mansion. I was on a street that I wasn't even allowed to drive or park on. It was beautiful - museum-like with monstrous elephant and tiger sculptures in the yards. I was a guest and had entered into the house but I don't know what I was doing there, but there were a lot of dogs around.

No comments: