Monday, November 24, 2008

A Hawaiin Vacation


Dave and I were on vacation in Hawaii. We met some friends and we took a day-long hike through rainforests. We had to jump some huge waterfalls in order to get where we were going, one of which had a very unsure landing. I remember being afraid of the height but jumping anyway. Then I met my Aunt and Uncle (Bonnie and Ken) and we went on another hike and this time we had to walk up a steep rock slope and then go down the other side, which was just as steep and we were supposed to go head first, but I turned around because there was no way I was going head first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1438490562

HitThaFloor said...

Make it a bit more tropical and that's really close. I was a bit freaked out until I saw the zip lines. Whoa.