Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Great Vacation

Before my main dream I had a dream that Little One's head was in the microwave and G was closing the door - I was yelling at him to open it - open it. Just then Dave walked into the bedroom and I had woken up - it was weird.

I had to get to the airport. I was going to Las Vegas. I had taken a taxi, but had forgotten just about everything - my purse even. Traffic was awful since it was the day before Thankgiving. Traffic was a dead standstill and I didn't know how I was ever going to make my flight.

I flew to Vegas and met up with some old friends - Nancy Roberts was there along with a bunch of people from my past. It was the greatest time ever. We were having water gun fights in the hotel and going to classes. There was a guy there keeping a blog about everything. I knew I had to come back on Sunday and I was afraid I wasn't going to get everyone's contact info and not everyone was on FB. We were in the hotel room and David Siegel and a friend of his whom I knew walked in. He had a great big smile on his face. I asked about his sister, Jill. We were at a restaurant and Laura Dineen walked in with her two daughters and they were beautiful. I was at a class and there were 6 f us there, but I don't remember what the class was about. My friend from England was there as well. I didn't want it to end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you know the difference between a main dream and a trailor dream ? Are they previews ? How do you know your not stuck in a Total Recall loop ? How often does the projector bulb get replaced ?

HitThaFloor said...

I guess it's the length and involvement. The mini-dream felt like a two-minute clip. Short and sweet. The main dream is usually longer and more involved. I'll often wake up tired because of how much I do in my dreams. I haven't been on a Total Recall loop (recurrent dream) for a long time. Those are mostly in children, though I do remember my recurrent dreams vividly - I don't know if this link will work, but I've written about two recurring nightmares from my childhood. http://dreams-dreamscapes.blogspot.com/search?q=recurring)

molly said...

smile, you are ready for vacation, arent you? sorry i havent been around much as of late
m