Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back to school

[NO PICTURE FITS HERE]

I was in college. I was 37, like I am, but I was in college with younger kids. I was taking notes on my yellow pad when I realized that everyone else had laptops. I kept walking in and out of classrooms and I was taking a literature class but didn't know exactly what time it started. I think I slept there and was looking for a place to wash up or change my clothes and the classroom was empty. The classroom was one of those large auditorium style lecture classrooms. Then G showed up and we were finding his class. He was in 1st grade but the first grade math was full and I didn't want him to take the class with the easier math because it would be too easy for him.

Then I was at my house and a gaggle girls, about 6-7 years old, came in to play. One of them was the neighbor girl but she was really shy. Then Kim K. showed up (my old next door neighbor whom I used to babysit for).

Next I was at a rehearsal dinner before a wedding. Everyone was wearing black and white but there was one person in the buffet line who stood out in terms of color, including her makeup and hair color.

[Note: In my mind, I think having the pad of paper and not a computer symbolizes I feel that I don't have what everyone else has - this dream might be a money-stress dream.]

No comments: