Friday, October 24, 2008

Rockets


I was at a home in a suburban neighborhood. There was a man shooting off rockets that were 10' x 4' and they would fly into the air and explode and send ash on everyone. Everyone watching loved it. He would hold the end and throw it up in the air. One of them didn't go as high as expected and was too low to the ground.
Then I was driving back to camp. I was a camper and there were other campers with me but I wasn't young. I was the age I am now. I was talking about how I missed my kids and the other campers were a little surprised. One girl was getting low blood sugar and we were lost. I drove by a carnival that was just setting up. They were giving the animals medicine. The cows were lined up and had to go up a ramp that had food at the end and they'd put the medicine in their hind end. The sheep were next to them, but they didn't have to go up a ramp. There was a lot of action going on - lots of people and things to see.

No comments: