Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Date



There was a play going on in a house - not your typical stage. There were 5 woman. Two were walking in front, one with a baby stroller and two walking behind. To move the passage of time, two of the women would walk back to another room and then come back into the main room. I have no idea what the play was about, but it was definitely about the passage of time. Then Dave and I were going on a date. There was an old cream colored convertible sitting outside of a mansion. We took a look at it and then went inside to finish getting ready and it started pouring - like the kind of rain where the heavens open up and poor buckets and buckets. It stopped raining, we wiped down the seats and we were on our way.

We were at a waterfall inside a cave. There was water rushing but as soon as you stepped foot into the water, the flow stopped and the wall in the back opened up to reveal treasures and gold.

Oh, and Dave said I woke up in the middle of the night and was telling him how I was talking to a cop. I have been talking in my sleep a lot lately.

No comments: