Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hallowen and an Affair


It was Halloween. Marylin and Uncle Ken came over to help out. We started eating dinner and Uncle Ken had brought pumpkin bread and some other type of bread, both in aluminum toss-away pans. They started trick-or-treating without me. Marylin and Dave took the boys. We were trying to pass out candy, but we kept not turning the porch light on so the kids kept going past our house, even though we were standing outside. Marylin brought Little One home and I was supposed to switch off with Dave to take G around, but they forgot.
Switch to inside a house. There was a guy and he was hitting on me. I liked him back. We had a good conversation and started kissing. We didn't do more than that, kiss, but we spent all night together. Dave was sleeping in the other room and I didn't feel awkward at first, but I did after a while. The guy started looking around my room - he jumped up and messed up some clothes and he wouldn't tell me why. I was starting to get OCD on him taking everything out of place so he stopped and told me that he just wanted to learn more about me. I started putting our shirts back - he had messed up Dave's pile more than mine - when I remembered I had some items in the dryer. I went to the dryer to get them out and forgot that I hadn't taken them out of the white garbage bags that they were in. There were about 5 garbage bags filled with still-wet clothes. There were a few bras and I was relieved when everything was still wet and the underwire in my bras weren't ruined.

No comments: