Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another New Job - Again

I received a call from MH, an old law firm I used to work at. They offered me a lot of money and I took the job in a heartbeat. I had to take a bus to work - downtown. I was sitting at my desk and I didn't have a computer and I didn't know who I was working for. I had nothing to do all day. I kept second-guessing why I took the job when I hated it so much before. When 5:00 came, I left and didn't turn back. I called JB and told him I wanted my job back. He couldn't figure out why I left when my co-worker was on maternity leave and I hated MH before. We were sitting eating lunch, his son was with him, and MH called to see why I had left. He was going to sell me back to MH - he said "How can I make money off of you if I let her come back." MH didn't understand why I quit so soon.

No comments: