Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hospital


I was at a hospital. I know I wasn't a doctor but I was pretending to be one for a patient. I think it was someone I knew and they needed help. I knew what kind of help they needed, but I definitely wasn't a doctor. I was walking through the hall and told a friend, a doctor, "His SSA needs BWP." or some other initials like that - trying to speak doctorese. I was trying to keep him from the real doctors, who didn't really know what they were doing.
I ended up replaying the dream again, but in another city. I know Molly was in the dream somewhere, I think on the team that was trying to help the patient (which makes perfect sense, no?)

1 comment:

molly said...

hmmm, interesting that 2 dreams this week involved a person who had involvement with doctors as a patient, and that you hakp them both...