Monday, February 25, 2008

G's dog


So G dreamed about getting a dog the other night. Not gonna happen. He was so excited that he had to tell me and Daddy at the same time and he was explaining his entire "good" dream to us. It had more to do then just the dog, but that was definitely the main focal point.
As for me, I dreamt last night and the night before but all I get is flashes of a dream. I get a very brief, deja vu feel and then I see a picture but I can't grab the picture out of my brain nearly enough to put it into words. As soon as I try to put words to the situation, the words don't seem right and the dream leaves.

2 comments:

molly said...

lol!! no dog? take it you dontt want to be the one who ends up walking it...

HitThaFloor said...

You got that right! Also dogs, to me, are like babies to some people. I can like them when they're not mine and I get to give them back. I hate the licking and the smell, etc. No dogs for me.