Thursday, February 7, 2008

What the Man Wore to the Dance

I was at a department store with a man that I was taking to a dance. He was latino and he had a big mid-section. He was fat but muscular at the same time. We were picking out something for him to wear and he wore a long overall jean dress. He didn't think he was going to like it, but he said it was really comfortable. He had to wear a bra but it was too loose on him. I was going to tighten it but the eye hooks were broken. When I went to get another one the store was closing and all the gates were down. I explained to the guard what was happening and he radioed for another bra. (PS - the bra was hot deep pink). The date was checking out the movement and freedom he had in the dress.

Note: I think I figured out why I had that crazy dream - I'm already having a crazy morning and it's only 8:30. We almost got hit by a car who had no care in the world about us. If it wasn't for Dave's driving and slamming on the brake (on the freeway) we wouldn't have gotten slammed. I get to work (20 minutes early) and my boss is already slamming me with work, and not typical work - problems that we're having that need research and resolution. I'm tired and don't want to deal with this and my heart still hurts a bit from that near miss. I swear I need to go to the doctor and get some nitro pills or something.

No comments: