Sunday, December 23, 2007

Two-Part Dream

Part One:

I was coming home with a man. She was an FBI agent. His girlfriend was also an agent, or a cop, and they weren't allowed to see each other. I had figured out a plan to get them together. I hadn't counted on what happened next. I walk into my bathroom (or maybe my bedroom - I don't know if the guy was on my bed or in my bathtub) and there's a man sitting there pointing a gun at me. He tells me that he's going to teach me how to protect myself and keep my apartment safe and then goes to try to shoot me. I scream, the man comes running and cuts off his head. The police come - and the woman, his girlfriend, is there. I need to hide the fact that this guy is here until I get them together. I figure out a plan but then I wake up too much to put it in place.

Part Two:

I'm in a debate. It's a contest. We have to talk about ourselves and a topic and then the winner will get $1,000. I am asked questions about my previous jobs. I talk about being a legal secretary and wrking at Bloodview. There was only one other contestant. We had to wait a long time to get the results. Then we were brought in front of a large crowd and we had to make a 3 minute presentation on a topic that was given to us last minute. I met past contest winners. There were at least three of them there. Dave was with me to give me support. It wsa 3:00 a.m. Parking was difficult. The street was empty now but there had been no close parking earlier in the evening. I won the contest. Not only did I win the $1,000, but I won a total of $10,000.

No comments: