Friday, December 7, 2007

The Boy

So there was this guy that I knew a long time ago. We were in a village that had a lot of hills and grass everywhere. We had dated a long time ago and he wanted to start dating me again. (In the dream I was not married.) He was very, very tall. I met his family and everyone in the family was very, very tall. My friend Phil was one of his brothers. We were in a mall, but it was very narrow. There weren’t any stores, but this was his house. There was a man there who was trying to quit smoking but he was joking about it and he had a lit cigarette in his neck and a lit cigar in his bellybutton. We were going back to my house and he had to get ready, but things kept coming up. He gave me a big hug and didn’t let go.

Note: The dream had a good feeling about it.

No comments: