Sunday, December 9, 2007

Odd, odd and odd

I was on base, trying to see Sarah, but she was sleeping. I kept coming close to seeing her, but kept missing her. There were steps to where she was and I just couldn't get up there. I tried to get Dave to see her too, but he just wouldn't come.

I was in a military hospital ward. It was cold, dark and grey. There were lights flickering and not many people around. I was pregnant with my third child, a girl. I was put in a room with 3 other people who were pregnant. They were all at different stages and we were talking about our pregnancies. I kept talking about my first two kids. There was this one who was 9cm dilated and I looked. It was incredible. You could see the little baby inside the hole. Then she said she needed to push and I caught the baby, but the baby was white (as in white as a sheet - not caucasian) and the baby was small and odd looking, almost like an alien, and then it turned out that the girl was really a guy and I have no idea how a guy was pregnant with a little baby.

Then I was in a room with a few friends and a tv. We were going back and forth between watching Amadeus and another movie. We would be in this scenario a lot and we would always start at the same part of the movie and end at the same part of the movie each time. One of the movies was with a house and then I was in the movie, talking as well. The house was big and beautiful. It had vines growing along the flat rooftop. I was in a big wooden, swing, swinging along the side of 2 or 3 other people, also in big wooden swings - all lined up in a row. On the lawn in front of us were fall leaves, 3-4 inches thick. They weren't in piles, but they were even on the lawn. At one point I dug down to see how thick they went. They were big and gorgeous - like a bed. Along the side was a river and people were walking past.

My friends got mad about the movie situation. They were getting sick of the same old thing happening on tv. I went upstairs to blog on the computer (I think to blog the dream I was in) and Dave had moved the computer in a way that I couldn't type on it. He was made at me.

No comments: