Thursday, December 20, 2007

BOG's Big Move

I dreamed:

I got into work on Thursday morning. Everyone was in a tizzy. We were moving. It was a last minute decision, but we had to move right away. The office space where I worked was bigger then where I actually am in my awake life. The bosses were going through the library and throwing away items they didn't need. JB was packing up all the stuff that is usually just sitting around his office. I was unprepared and unwarned. I needed to order boexes. I needed to create a system. I had one, but it wasn't ready yet. I went around counting the file cabinets to figure out how many boxes I would need. Two people who rented office space, one of whom had just moved in, was perplexed and unnerved. (In my awake life, there are 2 people who do rent office space, but neither of these people were in my dream.) She had just moved everything to the office and didn't know where she was going to go. I kept trying to tell my bosses that I still needed to take Friday off, but no one could stop and listen.

I told Dave what was happening and he started yelling at me that I ordered too many boxes. I told him I hadn't, that I had counted, and even so, if we didn't use them all they'd still be usable for something else later on, but he had headphones on and wasn't really listening to me. So I took off his headphones, yelled at him and then pinched him. He pinched me back and I woke up.

Yes, Molly, this was a distressing dream to me.

No comments: